Earn your RN to BSN Degree
Are you a licensed nurse? Currently licensed RNs can prepare for a leadership role through our CCNE-accredited online RN to BSN program. Earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree, and move ahead in your nursing career. In our program, you can:
- Finish in as few as 12–18 months
- Save up to $9,840 with our RN to BSN Get Started Grant and successful completion of six self-directed assessments*
- Take courses on your schedule as you continue working
- Develop a professional identity as an advocate and leader
- Transfer in up to 134 credits—which is nearly 75% of program requirements
- Take up to two MSN courses as part of your BSN program
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program at Rasmussen University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Get Started with up to $9,840 in Savings*
Save up to $9,840 in tuition and fees with our RN to BSN Get Started Grant and successful completion of six self-directed assessments.* With this grant, tuition for your first course and up to six self-directed assessments are provided at no cost to you. Learn more about the RN to BSN Get Started Grant terms and conditions.
Learn While You Work
Fully online courses in our RN to BSN program are available to you anytime and from practically anywhere to help you better balance your schedule. Online courses are complemented by practicum experience in your own community and on your schedule.
You'll gain skills in leadership, evidence-based practice, and emerging healthcare technology and practices. And if you're interested in holistic nursing, our Integrative Nursing elective course contains content required for Holistic Nursing Certification.
Accelerated Master's Pathway
With our accelerated Master's pathway, you can take up to two Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) courses as part of your RN to BSN. If you decide to continue with your MSN, you'll save up to $2,550 and begin one full quarter ahead to finish in as few as 15 months or in as few as 27 months for Nurse Practitioner specializations.
Your online RN to BSN degree courses are built in Empowered Learning®, which allows you to:
- Access courses anytime, from almost anywhere
- Go faster when you can, and slower when you need to
- Create real-world projects that prove your new knowledge
- Stay connected with faculty and peers in live sessions
Still curious about Empowered Learning®? Watch the video to learn more.
We'll support you at every step with:
- Academic advising
- 24/7 tech support
- Tutoring and mentoring
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Nursing-focused support for your library research and writing