Earn Your Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate
Start your medical career as a medical office assistant. Our Medical Administrative Assistant Certificate allows you to get a fast start in healthcare— in as few as nine months. Earning a Certificate is a valued credential that employers seek and allows you to enter the field without an Associate’s degree. Our career-focused program is fully online and offers small class sizes and flexible scheduling. By this time next year, you could acquire the kind of customer service and office management professionalism that makes a real difference in the lives of others.
When you want to continue your education, you can seamlessly transfer your credits into our Healthcare Associate’s degree—or Health Sciences Associate’s degree for those in Illinois—and graduate in as few as nine more months.
Ready to learn how you can begin your career as a medical administrative assistant?Request Information
Our relevant curriculum includes specific coursework in Technology Today for Medical Administration, Healthcare Administrative Office Procedures, and Medical Billing and Insurance to help you develop confidence and practical experience that employers value:
- Learn how to manage an efficient healthcare office environment.
- Enhance your professional communication skills for a variety of medical practices.
- Become proficient with the technology used to manage patients and their health records.
- Understand the framework of healthcare and learn to work with various healthcare systems.
- Develop skills to prepare and process medical claim forms.